1998-2002 Chevy Camaro Rear Axle Shaft Kit Pair (Without Traction Control)1AACS00014
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 630-122 x2
Axle shafts may need replacing for a variety of different reasons. On vehicles that do heavy work or endure other extreme use you can actually break an axle or strip the splines or teeth. More often the bearing wears out and spins on the axle ruining bearing mount surface useless.
Our axles are NEW. They are made to the same specifications in high strength alloy. Shipped to your door.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Replaces dealer part number: 26059962
- Length: 32"
- Splines: 28
- Wheel Stud Provisions: 5
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Kit includes the following pieces:
- (2) Axle Shafts
- (10) Wheel Studs
- (10) Lug Nuts
- (2) Axle Shaft Bearings
- (2) Axle Shaft Seals
- Correct for models without traction control; with or without LSD
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1998-2002 Chevy Camaro Rear Axle Shaft Kit Pair (Without Traction Control)
- 1998-2002 Pontiac Firebird Rear Axle Shaft Kit Pair (Without Traction Control)
- 1998-2002 Pontiac Trans Am Rear Axle Shaft Kit Pair (Without Traction Control)
Part #: 1AACS00014
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.