1998-2000 Dodge Durango Power Heated Manual - Folding Mirror Pair1AMRP00675
- Operation: Power
- Mirror options: Manual - Folding
- Quantity: Pair
- Mirror options: Heated
These replacement mirrors are just what you need to get your vehicle in good looking form again!
These mirrors feature the following specifications:
- Includes Both LH (Driver's Side) & RH (Passenger's Side)
- Power mirrors
- Heated mirrors
- Manual - Folding
- Injection molded black plastic housings
- Direct replacement mirrors
- Built to strict quality control standards
We have noticed that there are many inferior quality car mirrors on the market. We have researched other auto mirror manufacturers and are only selling what we believe to be the highest quality, best fitting, aftermarket rear view and side mirrors available. So don't be fooled by cheaper made imitation auto mirrors. Go with superior quality!
These mirrors make great replacements and have substantial cost savings over the dealer units.
- These mirrors will only work for vehicles with these exact options. If you do not have the options listed, these mirrors may not function properly.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Removing the Door Panel
- Remove the five Phillips screws from around the door panel (one screw is behind the door handle).
- Lift the door panel and pull it out.
- Disconnect the mirror connector.
- Disconnect the door handle cable.
- Disconnect the window switch harness.
Removing the Side Mirror
- Pull back the pad.
- Disconnect the harness.
- Remove the three 10mm nuts.
- Push the harness out and pull the mirror free.
Replacing the Side Mirror
- Feed the mirror harness down through the door.
- Line up the mirror and push it into place.
- Replace the three 10mm bolts.
- Replace the pad.
- Reconnect the harness.
Replacing the Door Panel
- Push your lock through the door panel.
- Reconnect the window switch harness.
- Reconnect the door handle cable.
- Reconnect the mirror connector.
- Lift the door panel up into place and push it down into place.
- Replace the five Phillips screws.
How-to Video:(06:21 min)
- Needle nose pliers
- Phillips Head Screwdriver
- 10mm Socket
Pliers, Cutters & misc Wrenches
Ratchets & Related
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
- 1998-2000 Dodge Durango Power Heated Manual - Folding Mirror Pair
Part #: 1AMRP00675
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.