1997-1997 Ford Expedition Chrome Cap Power Mirror Pair1AMRP00210
- Operation: Power
- Quantity: Pair
- Colors: Chrome Cap
This replacement Ford Expedition Mirror pair is just what you need to get your Ford in good looking form again!
This new, aftermarket replacement Ford Expedition Mirror assembly features the following specifications:
- LH (driver's side)
- Power mirror
Chrome Back Cover
- Non-Heated mirror
- No Signal-flash mirror
- Injection molded black plastic housing
- Sail mount design - Mounts in the corner of the door
- Direct replacement mirror
- Built to strict quality control standards
We have noticed that there are many inferior quality car mirrors on the market. We have researched other auto mirror manufacturers and are only selling what we believe to be the highest quality, best fitting, aftermarket rear view and side mirrors available. So don't be fooled by cheaper made imitation auto mirrors. Go with superior quality!
This Ford Expedition Mirror set makes a great replacement and has substantial cost savings over a dealer auto mirror.
- These mirrors will only work for vehicles with these exact options. If you do not have the options listed, these mirrors may not function properly.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Removing the Door Panel
- Pry off the triangular panel.
- Pry up the switch panel and disconnect the harnesses.
- Pry out the mirror switch and disconnect it.
- Remove the reflector.
- Remove the Phillips screws.
- Remove the door handle bezel.
- Lift the panel up and off.
Removing the Side Mirror
- Remove the door handle by removing the 8mm bolts and pushing the handle rod out.
- Remove the speaker and disconnect it.
- Carefully remove the water shield.
- Disconnect the Mirror Harness.
- Remove the three 11mm nuts that secure the mirror.
- Pull it out and off.
Replacing the Side Mirror
- Feed the harness down through the door.
- Line up the mirror and push it into place.
- Replace the three 11mm nuts.
- Reconnect the mirror harness.
- Replace the water shield.
- Reconnect and replace the speaker.
- Replace the door handle rod to the door handle.
- Replace the two 8mm bolts.
Replace the Door Panel
- Put the panel down into place.
- Replace the Phillips screws.
- Replace the door handle bezel.
- Replace the reflector.
- Reconnect and replace the mirror switch.
- Reconnect and replace the switch panel.
- Replace the triangular panel.
How-to Video:(07:40 min)
- Socket Extensions
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
- Phillips Head Screwdriver
- 11mm Socket
- 6mm Socket
- 8mm Socket
Ratchets & Related
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
- 1997 Ford Expedition Chrome Cap Power Mirror Pair
Part #: 1AMRP00210
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.