1997-1999 Toyota Camry Headlight and Corner Light Kit1ALHT00028
- This Lighting Kit includes the following LH (Driver) & RH (Passenger) Side pieces:
- (2) Headlights
- (2) Corner parking lights (Fender Mounted)
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 81110 AA010, 81110AA010, 81150 AA010, 81150AA010, 81510 AA010, 81510AA010, 81520AA010, 81520 AA010
- DOT (Department of Transportation) & SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) approved
- Direct replacement
- Lights are complete and ready to install
- Bulbs not included
- These lights will install just as your originals do. You can use your existing hardware and wiring harnesses.
- Save time and money with a direct fits. No trips to the hardware store or extra time trying to get the wiring to hookup.
- If this headlight should fail to provide satisfactory performance you may exchange it.
- 1A Auto lights are guaranteed to pass inspections in all 50 states. DOT (U.S. Dept. of Transportation) and SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) approved.
This Light Kit is a great replacement and has substantial cost savings over the individual lights from the dealer.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Step 1: To replace the bulb
- Unplug the connector
- Remove the dust cover.
- Move the wire to the side.
- Pull the headlight bulb out and replace it.
Step 2: Remove the headlight assembly
- Remove the parking light with a flat blade screwdriver and a rag.
- Unplug your parking lights and set them aside.
- Unplug/remove the bulbs.
- Remove the two 10mm bolts on the headlight assembly.
- Unclip the headlight assembly from the adjustor.
Step 3: Install headlight
- Clip the headlight assembly back onto the adjustor.
- Use your 10mm socket and ratchet and bolt the assembly back in.
- Put the bulbs back in and plug them in.
- DO NOT TOUCH the bulbs- the oil from your fingers will burn into the light and foul your bulb.
- Re-install your parking light.
- Line it up and clip it back in.
How-to Video:(07:56 min)
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
- Phillips Head Screwdriver
- 10mm Socket
Ratchets & Related
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
- 1997-1999 Toyota Camry Headlight and Corner Light Kit
Part #: 1ALHT00028
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.