1997-2007 Ford E250 Van Composite Headlight Passenger Side1ALHL00678
- Side Location: Passenger Side
- Light Options: Composite
This part replaces:
- OE # F8UZ 13008 AA
- PARTSLINK FO2503153
- HOLLANDER 114-00659R
- Fits RH (Passenger Side)
- Replaces dealer part number: F8UZ-13008-AA, F8UZ13008AA
- Includes lens, housing, and mounting pins
- Bulbs not included
Fits models with Composite Headlights
- Does NOT fit models with Sealed Beam Headlights
- This headlamp will install just as your original does. You can use your existing hardware and wiring harnesses.
- Save time and money with a direct fit. No trips to the hardware store or extra time trying to get the wiring to hookup.
- 1A Auto has the most comprehensive warranty.
- If this headlight should fail to provide satisfactory performance you may exchange it.
- 1A Auto Headlights are guaranteed to pass inspections in all 50 states. DOT (U.S. Dept. of Transportation) and SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) approved.
- Replacing a discolored, scratched, dull or damaged headlight with a headlight from 1A Auto can increase your resale value by up to 10%.
- A new headlight can provide you with up to 50% more illumination than a dull, yellowed, sandblasted, broken or scratched headlight.
- 1A Auto headlights can help you see farther at night and in poor driving conditions.
- A new headlight from 1A Auto can make you more visible to other traffic during heavy rain or wintry weather.
Unless otherwise noted, our lights do not include bulbs, though occasionally lighting manufacturers do include bulbs in the lights. If you happen to receive a lighting product (Headlight, Tail light, parking light, fog light etc.) that comes with the bulbs, the bulbs are not covered under our warranty. Our warranty applies only to the light assembly.
- 1997-2007 Ford E150 Van Composite Headlight Passenger Side
- 1997-2007 Ford E250 Van Composite Headlight Passenger Side
- 1997-2007 Ford E350 Van Composite Headlight Passenger Side
- 1997-2007 Ford E450 Van Composite Headlight Passenger Side