1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler Sway Bar End Link Front1ASSL00093
This part replaces:
- OE # 52087771AB
This replacement FRONT Sway Bar Link kit is just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
Your front sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item the end links are. Over time the ball & socket joints can wear causing loose connections, or even come apart and fall off.
- Fits either the LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part number: 52087771AB
- Connects sway bar to control arm
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler Sway Bar End Link Front