1997-2003 Jeep Wrangler Upper Window Glass Run Channel Seal Front Pair1AWSK00254
- Quantity: Pair
This Wrangler complete window run channel weatherstrip PAIR are great replacements. They are made to look, function, and last like the originals. This weatherstrip seal PAIR fits into the channel
groovse of the doors that the windows slide up and down in. They cover the front, top, and back side and help to make a tight seal when the windows are in the up position.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (driver) & RH (passenger) side FRONT DOORS
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 55175226, 55175226AB
- Complete inside window channel
- Commonly called "Channel weatherstrip" by Jeep
- Built to strict quality control standards
Note: This PAIR will do both front doors. If you want to do only one front door, please see our single listing.
These channels may require minor trimming. They need to be narrowed where they meet the rear of the window sweeps as they go down in to the door.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1997-2003 Jeep Wrangler Upper Window Glass Run Channel Seal Front Pair
Part #: 1AWSK00254
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.