1997-2002 Ford Expedition Tail Light Pair1ALTP00281
- Quantity: Pair
This replacement Ford Expedition tail light pair is just what you need to get your vehicle in good looking form again!
Tail light specifications:
- Driver and Passenger Side
- Assembly includes lens and housing
- Department of Transportation (DOT) & Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) approved
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Bulbs and wiring not included
This tail light set makes a great replacement and has substantial cost savings over a dealer unit.
3 Year Warranty
This item is backed by a 3 Year Manufacturers Warranty. In the event this item should fail during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- Note: DO NOT TOUCH the bulbs- the oil from your fingers will burn into the light and foul your bulb.
- Clean with rubbing alcohol and a soft cloth if the bulbs do get touched.
Remove the taillights
- Open the trunk
- Use a 7mm wrench to remove the two bolts securing the tail light assembly
- Unplug the bulbs and harness
Install the tail light assembly
- Plug in the bulbs and the harness
- Use your 7mm wrench to bolt in the tail light assembly
- Close the trunk and enjoy your new 1A Auto tail lights
How-to Video:(02:41 min)
- 7mm Wrench
Wrenches - Metric
- 1997-2002 Ford Expedition Tail Light Pair
Part #: 1ALTP00281
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.