1996-1998 BMW 318i Crankshaft Position Sensor1AECS00024
This part replaces:
- OE # 12 14 1 247 622
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS PC314
This replacement Crankshaft Position Sensor is just what you need to get your vehicle in good running condition again!
A bad or malfunctioning crank sensor will often cause a service engine light error code, and or cause a no start condition, or rough running due to inaccurate ignition and fuel timing.
This Crank Angle Sensor features:
- Mounts in Lower Timing Chain Case
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 12 14 1 247 622, 12141247622
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- 100% factory tested
- Fits 1.9L engines only
Your Engine size can usually be found on a white sticker in the engine compartment near the radiator.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our warehouse. This electrical item is not returnable, it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1996-1998 BMW 318i Crankshaft Position Sensor
- 1996-1998 BMW Z3 Crankshaft Position Sensor for L4 1.9L
Part #: 1AECS00024
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.