1996-1998 BMW Z3 Camshaft Position Sensor for L4 1.9L1ACPS00014
This part replaces:
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS PC395
- OE # 12 14 1 743 072
This replacement Camshaft Position Sensor is just what you need to get your BMW in good running condition again!
A bad or malfunctioning cam sensor will often cause a service engine light error code, and or cause a no start condition, or rough running due to inaccurate ignition and fuel timing.
This Camshaft Position Sensor features:
- Mounts in Upper Timing Chain Case
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 12 14 1 743 072, 12141743072
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- 100% factory tested
- Fits 1.9L engines only
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our warehouse. This electrical item is not returnable, it is only eligible for exchange.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1996-1998 BMW 318i Camshaft Position Sensor
- 1996-1998 BMW Z3 Camshaft Position Sensor for L4 1.9L
Part #: 1ACPS00014
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.