1996-2002 Toyota Corolla Front Lower Control Arm Pair1ASFK00537
- Quantity: Pair
These replacement front lower control arms are just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT LOWER
- Includes Bushings
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 4806802010, 4806812171, 4806812180, 48068 02010, 48068 12171, 48068 12180, 4806902010, 4806912171, 4806912180, 48069 02010, 48069 12171, 48069 12180
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Has sway bar tabs
- Does not include ball joints
Worn or loose bushings can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace those control arms with the loose bushings with our high quality replacements.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1996-2002 Toyota Corolla Front Lower Control Arm Pair