1996-2002 Ford Crown Victoria Rear Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Ceramic for Models with 1 Inch Clip1ABFS00705-638241
- Front / Rear Location: Rear
- Brake Pad Friction Material: Ceramic
This rear brake rotor & pad set is just what you need to get your vehicle stopping in good order again!
Brake Pad Specifications:
- 4 Piece REAR Brake Pad Set
- Includes shims
- Direct replacements
- Professional Grade Ceramic Enhanced Disc Brake Pads
- Fits models with 1" Wide Clip only (Phenolic Piston Calipers)
- Does NOT fit models with 1-3/4" Wide Clip (Steel Piston Calipers)
Brake Rotor Specifications:
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Replaces dealer part numbers: F6AZ-2C026-A, F6AZ-2C026-AA, F6AZ-2C026-BA, F7AZ-2C026-AA, XW7Z-2C026-AA, YW7Z-2C026-AA, F6AZ2C026A, F6AZ2C026AA, F6AZ2C026BA, F7AZ2C026AA, XW7Z2C026AA, YW7Z2C026AA
- Fits 5 Stud Wheels
- 11.22" (285mm) Diameter Solid (not Vented) Rotors
This brake rotor & pad set makes great replacements and has excellent value over the price of a dealer brakes.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Wear and Tear
This item is backed by a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under its intended use. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1996-2002 Ford Crown Victoria Rear Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Ceramic for Models with 1 Inch Clip
- 1996-2002 Lincoln Town Car Rear Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Ceramic for Models with 1 Inch Clip
- 1996-2002 Mercury Grand Marquis Rear Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Ceramic for Models with 1 Inch Clip
Part #: 1ABFS00705
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.