1996-2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Power Heated Mirror Pair1AMRP00027
- Operation: Power
- Quantity: Pair
- Mirror options: Heated
These replacement mirrors are just what you need to get your vehicle in good looking form again!
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- Power operation
- Folding - Can lay flat against the doors
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 4675570AB, 4675571AB
- Direct replacements
- Injection molded black plastic housings
- Can be painted by the buyer to any color desired or installed as is
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Do NOT have Auto Dimming Feature
- Do NOT have Memory Feature
We have noticed that there are many inferior quality mirrors on the market. We have researched other mirror manufacturers and are only selling what we believe to be the highest quality, best fitting, aftermarket mirrors available. So don't be fooled by cheaper made imitation mirrors. Go with superior quality!
These mirrors make great replacements and have substantial cost savings over dealer units.
- These mirrors will only work for vehicles with these exact options. If you do not have the options listed, these mirrors may not function properly.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1996-2000 Chrysler Town & Country Power Heated Mirror Pair
- 1996-2000 Dodge Caravan Power Heated Mirror Pair
- 1996-2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Power Heated Mirror Pair
- 1996-2000 Plymouth Grand Voyager Power Heated Mirror Pair
- 1996-2000 Plymouth Voyager Power Heated Mirror Pair
Part #: 1AMRP00027
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.