1996-2000 Ford Taurus Serpentine Belt Tensioner for V6 3.0L DOHC (8th Vin Digit S)1AEBT00032
This replacement serpentine belt tensioner is just what you need to get your vehicle in good working order again! If you are hearing a whirring noise from the front of your engine or if your belt often screeches you may be in need of a new belt tensioner. This part commonly wears out between 60,000 and 70,000 Miles. If it fails suddenly it can leave you stranded.
- Brand new, not rebuilt or remanufactured
- Pulley included
- Replaces dealer part numbers: F5DE 6B209 DA, F5DE6B209DA, F6DZ 6B209 DA, F6DZ6B209DA
- Bolts to front of engine
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement for the following Ford engines as listed:
- V6 3.0L DOHC (8th Vin Digit S) Duratec
Note: To ensure fit please match the 8th digit of your VIN number to the VIN code in the title. Your vehicles VIN number can be found in the lower left corner of the windshield or on your registration.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1996-2000 Ford Taurus Serpentine Belt Tensioner for V6 3.0L DOHC (8th Vin Digit S)
- 1996-2000 Mercury Sable Serpentine Belt Tensioner for V6 3.0L DOHC (8th Vin Digit S)
Part #: 1AEBT00032
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.