1995-1997 Honda Accord Camshaft Position Sensor for V6 2.7L1ACPS00016
This part replaces:
- OE # 37841P0GA01
- Standard Motor Products PC264
This replacement Camshaft Position Sensor is just what you need to get your vehicle in good running condition again!
A bad or malfunctioning cam sensor will often cause a service engine light error code, and or cause a no start condition, or rough running due to inaccurate ignition and fuel timing.
This Camshaft Position Sensor features:
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 37841P0GA01, 37841-P0G-A01
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- 100% factory tested
- Correct electrical connections with plug
- Fits the following Honda engines as listed per application:
- V6 2.7L (Engine ID C27A4)
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our warehouse. This electrical item is not returnable, it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1995-1997 Honda Accord Camshaft Position Sensor for V6 2.7L
Part #: 1ACPS00016
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.