1995-1997 Dodge Intrepid Headlight and Corner Light Kit1ALHT00030
- This Lighting Kit includes the following LH (Driver) & RH (Passenger) Side pieces:
- (2) Headlights
- (2) Corner parking lights
- Replaces Dealer part number: 4778256, 4778257, 4778254, 4778255
- Direct replacements
- DOT (Department of Transportation) & SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) approved
- Lights are complete and ready to install
- Bulbs not included
- These lights will install just as your originals do. You can use your existing hardware and wiring harnesses.
- Save time and money with a direct fits. No trips to the hardware store or extra time trying to get the wiring to hookup.
- If this headlight should fail to provide satisfactory performance you may exchange it.
- 1A Auto Headlights are guaranteed to pass inspections in all 50 states. DOT (U.S. Dept. of Transportation) and SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) approved.
- Replacing a discolored, scratched, dull or damaged lights with a lights from 1A Auto can increase your resale value by up to 10%.
- A new headlight can provide you with up to 50% more illumination than a dull, yellowed, sandblasted, broken or scratched headlight.
- 1A Auto headlights can help you see farther at night and in poor driving conditions.
- A new headlight from 1A Auto can make you more visible to other traffic during heavy rain or wintry weather.
This Light Kit is a great replacement and has substantial cost savings over the individual lights from the dealer.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Removing the Headlight Assembly
- Remove the three T15 screws that secure the headlight.
- If the outside screws donâ€™t come out:
- Brake the tabs on the headlight and use pliers to hold the brass insert while removing the screws.
- Twist and pull out on the bulb to change it.
Replacing the Headlight Assembly
- Remove the shield over the bulb hole.
- Put the bulb into the new headlight assembly.
- Line the headlight up and push it into place.
- Replace the three screws.
How-to Video:(03:54 min)
- Vise Grip Pliers
- T15 Torx Driver
Pliers, Cutters & misc Wrenches
Torx Drivers & Sockets
- 1995-1997 Dodge Intrepid Headlight and Corner Light Kit
Part #: 1ALHT00030
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.