1994-1997 Honda Accord 4 Door Power Window Regulator with Motor Front Pair (High Quality)1AWRK00022
- Location: Front
- Quantity: Pair
- Operation: Power
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 741-713,741-765
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Power operation
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 72210-SV4-A01, 72250-SV4-A01, 72210SV4A01, 72250SV4A01
- Include the power window motors
- Direct replacements
- Motors and regulators are pre-assembled for easier installation
- Fits 4 Door Sedan & Station Wagon Models only
Please Note: This High Quality power window regulator is a new aftermarket replacement part that is built to strict quality control standards. It is far superior to the lower quality window regulators which have begun to appear on the internet. Although this window regulator is produced overseas, it was designed in the U.S. and the tooling is owned by a large U.S. manufacturer. That is why we guarantee this high quality window regulator with a superior warranty! If price is your main concern, we do offer the lower price overseas designed and built window regulator in our other listings.
- This repair is easier than you may think. You'll find our installation videos helpful. In our experience removing and replacing the door panel is the most involved step in the repair. On most vehicles this only requires removing a few screws and push in clips.
- You'll get a great feeling of accomplishment after you complete this repair knowing you saved money,and you didn't have to give up your car for a day at the repair shop. Your passengers and other drivers will be amazed.
- 1A Auto will refund you with no hassle, if this Window regulator does not fit the application stated.
- You can use your existing hardware and wiring harnesses. This Regulator will install just as your original does. Save time and money.
- Be confident this part will work right. Every regulator is tested after assembly to make sure all mechanisms are working correctly.
- It is important that your new regulator works for a long period of time. The design of this regulator is tested to withstand 10,000 cycles. That is enough to raise and lower your window 3 times per day for 9 years.
- Nothing is more frustrating than taking your car apart and finding the part you purchased does not fit. You want the part to fit. This design is test fit on an actual door. When you install it, you will have no issues.
- Windows that don't work can be frustrating. They can also hurt your vehicles value. An inoperable window could mean $200-$500 discounted off a dealer trade value or asking price.
- Some shops and dealers charge more for parts and repairs when they think you don't know what is involved. Now you can get the value you deserve. Knowing what this repair entails can be the difference between the value of doing it yourself, or the pain of a costly repair bill.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Step 1: Door Panel Removal
- Remove clips and Phillips screws-one in the door handle and one behind the latch-that hold the door panel up.
Step 2: Removing the Water Shield
- Remove the clips-put the flat blade screwdriver behind them, give a big pull, and they'll come out. (You really want to try and take the water shield off all in one piece so you can put it back on.)
- There are three or four different items that are screwed on top of the water shield. Just remove those Phillips screws.
- Carefully pull the water shield off. Try not to rip it so that you can reuse it when putting the door back together.
- (If you see there are holes on the tops of the clips, you can actually go from the side where they're solid.)
Step 3: Securing the Window
- There are two 10mm bolts in there, and those two bolts hold the window to the regulator.
- Take the window and pull it up and support it, or have somebody hold it for you.
- Loosen the two bolts. (DO NOT REMOVE)
- Take some Painterâ€™s Tape and drape it right over the frame of the door.
- Remove the two bolts. While removing them, hold the window.
- Once the bolts are out, pull your window up and secure it with the painterâ€™s tape.
Step 4: Removing the Regulator
- Remove the top right bolt, loosening the top left bolt, removing the bottom two bolts, and loosening all three bolts on the far right.
- Disconnect the window motor, and use a screwdriver to push through the pin on the window motor harness.
- For the second pin, pull from the backside, and pull the window motor harness through the rest of the way.
- Lift the motor up and off
- Turn the regulator on its side, and then bring it right on down through the opening on the left side of the door.
- Your regulator is out.
Step 5: Reinstalling the Regulator
- Make sure the bolts and motor are facing towards you.
- Reach your other hand in through the opening on the top right, and pull the regulator through. Tighten all parts.
- Pull the harness through the door and attach the clip, hooking up and tightening.
Step 6: Hooking up the Window
- Lift up window, and then slowly lower it down. (The window may twist).
- Keep the window back against the door rail. The holes for the 10 mm bolts should be lined up on both sides.
- Replace and tighten both, then reconnect your car window switch.
Step 7: Reinstalling the Water Shield
- Carefully replace the water shield using the same adhesive or a piece of tape.
Step 8: Replacing the Door Panel.
- Replace the door panel in the reverse order of how it was removed.
How-to Video:(12:08 min)
- Cloth Rags
- Painter's Tape
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
- Phillips Head Screwdriver
- 10mm Socket
- Door Panel Removal Tool
- Putty Knife
Materials, Fluids, and Supplies
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 741-713,741-765
- 1994-1997 Honda Accord 4 Door Power Window Regulator with Motor Front Pair (High Quality)
Part #: 1AWRK00022
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.