1994-1997 Honda Accord Front Strut & Spring Assembly Pair1ASSP00028
- Quantity: Pair
Designed for easier installation.
This PAIR are a new replacement strut and spring assemblies. We recommend replacing struts in pairs and performing an alignment after replacement.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver) & RH (Passenger) Side FRONT
Replacement upper mount
Upper and lower spring isolators
Upper spring seat
- Preassembled for easier replacement
- Fits all models
In the past, replacing struts required specialized tools to compress, remove and transfer the spring. Our new strut and spring assemblies make this job much simpler for the do it yourself mechanic. This part comes pre-assembled. Jack up and support the vehicle with jack stands. Remove the wheel. Unbolt the top mounts and the bottom from the suspension and replace the whole unit. The large bottom bolts usually require an impact wrench and socket for removal. When reassembling, be sure to torque all nuts and bolts to their proper specifications. Do not use impact tools when reassembling.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Remove the wheel
- Loosen the lug nuts
- Raise and secure the vehicle
- Remove the lug nuts using a lug wrench or 19 mm socket and ratchet.
Loosen the strut tower brace
- Remove the six 12 mm bolts so that you can move the strut tower brace around and out of your way.
Remove the front strut shock
- Remove the brake lines from the strut using your 12 mm socket and ratchet.
- Remove the 14 mm bolt and 17 mm nut from the strut bracket.
- Drive the strut out of the bracket using a hammer.
- Remove the three 14 mm bolts securing the top of the strut.
- Pull out the strut.
Install the new strut
- Put the bracket into place, working it into the bracket.
- Hand thread the bolts in on the bracket.
- Torque the bottom 17 mm nut to 65 ft lbs and the 14mm bolt should be torqued to 50ft lbs.
- Jack up the control arm to alleviate some tension and tighten up the bolts.
- Bolt the brake lines back on to the strut using your 12 mm socket.
- Bolt in the top three 14 mm bolts and torque to 45-50 ft lbs.
- Tighten the strut tower bolts back up.
- Put the wheel back on, lower the vehicle and torque the lug nuts to 75-85 ft lbs using a star pattern.
How-to Video:(08:45 min)
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
- 12mm Socket
- 14mm Socket
- 17mm Socket
- 19mm Socket
Ratchets & Related
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
- 1994-1997 Honda Accord Front Strut & Spring Assembly Pair
Part #: 1ASSP00028
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.