1994-1997 Dodge Ram 2500 Truck Power Black Towing Flip-Up Mirror with Support Bracket Upgrade Driver Side1AMRK00043-501751
- Mirror Option: Towing
- Operation: Power
- Includes: with Support Bracket
- Color: Black
- Mirror Option: Flip-Up
This part replaces:
- Partslink CH1320258PFM
- OE # 55156335AD, 55074917, 55076613
This type of tow mirror was never offered from the dealer. It has the same look and function of the later 02 & up Dodge Ram trucks, but is specifically designed to plug & play for the 1994 to 1997 models!
- Fits LH (Driver Side)
- Power operation for the mirror glass
- Manual flip up folding
- 7" x 10" glass size
- Measures approximately 18" long folded in and 24" long folded out from base
- Specifically designed as a Towing UPGRADE for Plug & Play replacement for all 94-97 Dodge Ram Trucks
- Never offered from the dealer
- Injection molded textured black plastic housing
- Built to strict quality control standards
- INCLUDES mounting bracket*
*PLEASE NOTE: Since your vehicle did not come with this mirror originally and it is being purchased as an upgrade, the reinforcement mounting bracket will have to be used to allow the mirror to work properly. Please CLICK HERE to see wiring routing instruction sheet so as not to pinch mirror wiring harness.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1994-1997 Dodge Ram 1500 Truck Power Black Towing Flip-Up Mirror with Support Bracket Upgrade Driver Side
- 1994-1997 Dodge Ram 2500 Truck Power Black Towing Flip-Up Mirror with Support Bracket Upgrade Driver Side
- 1994-1997 Dodge Ram 3500 Truck Power Black Towing Flip-Up Mirror with Support Bracket Upgrade Driver Side
Part #: 1AMRK00043
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.