1994-2006 Ford E150 Van Mirror Manual Pedestal Style with Convex Glass Pair1AMRP00850
- Quantity: Pair
- Operation: Manual
These replacement Ford Econoline van mirrors are just what you need to get your van in good looking form again!
These new, aftermarket replacement mirror assemblies feature the following specifications:
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- Manual operation - Push on glass to move mirror
- RH (Passenger Side) mirror glass is convex, NOT flat
- Replaces dealer part numbers: F4UZ 17683 A, F4UZ17683A, F4UZ 17682 A, F4UZ17682A
- Foldaway design - can pivot in towards doors
- Pedestal style with tubular arm
- Direct replacements
- Painted black grained finish
- Built to strict quality control standards
We have noticed that there are many inferior quality mirrors on the market. We have researched other mirror manufacturers and are only selling what we believe to be the highest quality, best fitting, aftermarket mirrors available. So don't be fooled by cheaper made imitation mirrors. Go with superior quality!
These Ford van mirrors make great replacements and have substantial cost savings over dealer units.
- These mirrors will only work for vehicles with these exact options. If you do not have the options listed, these mirrors may not function properly.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1994-2006 Ford E150 Van Mirror Manual Pedestal Style with Convex Glass Pair
- 1994-2006 Ford E250 Van Mirror Manual Pedestal Style with Convex Glass Pair
- 1994-2006 Ford E350 Van Mirror Manual Pedestal Style with Convex Glass Pair
Part #: 1AMRP00850
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.