1993-1997 Toyota Corolla Manual Mirror Pair1AMRP00130
- Operation: Manual
- Quantity: Pair
This replacement pair of mirrors is just what you need to get your Toyota Corolla in good looking form again!
- Comes as a Pair
- Manual mirror
- Non-Heated mirror
- Injection molded black plastic housing
- Sail mount design - Mounts in the corner of the door
- Direct replacement mirror
- Built to strict quality control standards
These Toyota Corolla mirrors make great replacements and have substantial cost savings over dealer units.
- These mirrors will only work for vehicles with these exact options. If you do not have the options listed, these mirrors may not function properly.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Removing the Side Mirror
- Pull the triangle trim panel at the top of the door panel off.
- Remove the three 10mm bolts securing the mirror.
- Pinch the clip with pliers and pull the mirror out and off.
Replacing the Side Mirror
- Line up the mirror and push it into place.
- Replace the three 10mm bolts.
- Push the triangle panel back into place.
How-to Video:(02:06 min)
- Needle nose pliers
- 10mm Socket
Pliers, Cutters & misc Wrenches
Ratchets & Related
Sockets - Metric
- 1993-1997 Toyota Corolla Manual Mirror Pair