1993-1997 Nissan Altima Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair1ASFK00528
- Quantity: Pair
These replacement front lower control arms with ball joints are just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT LOWER
- Includes Ball Joints & Bushings
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 54500 2B010, 54500 9B000, 545002B010, 545009B000, 54501 2B010, 54501 9B000, 54501 2B010, 54501 9B000
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn or loose bushings or ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace those control arms with the loose bushings with our high quality replacements.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1993-1997 Nissan Altima Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair