1993-1997 Nissan Altima Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver Side1ASLF00278
- Location: Driver Side
This part replaces:
- HOLLANDER 512-58449L, 512-58389L
- DORMAN 520-513
- OE # 54501-2B010, 54501-9B000
This replacement front lower control arm with ball joint is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits LH (Driver Side) FRONT LOWER
- Includes Ball Joint & Bushings
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 54501 2B010, 54501 9B000, 545012B010, 545019B000
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn or loose bushings or ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that control arm with the loose bushings with our high quality replacement.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1993-1997 Nissan Altima Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver Side