1993-1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee (3 Piece) Headlight, Corner Light, and Parking Light Kit Passenger Side1ALHT00009
- Location: Passenger Side
- Quantity: 3 Piece
- RH passenger side
- Includes headlight, corner light and turn signal
- Bulbs not included
- Parking Light uses 3-tab Socket
- This light set will install just as your original does. You can use your existing hardware and it will utilize your existing wiring harness.
- Save time and money with direct fit. No trips to the hardware store or extra time trying to get the wiring right.
- If this headlight assembly should fail to provide satisfactory performance you may exchange it at no cost to you including shipping charges.
- 1A Auto head lights are guaranteed to pass inspection in all 50 states.
- DOT (U.S. Department of Transportation) and SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) approved.
- Replacing a discolored, scratched, dull or damaged headlight with a new headlight from 1A Auto can add up to 10% to your resale value.
- A new headlight can provide you with up to 50% more illumination than a dull, yellowed, sandblasted, broken or scratched original.
- 1A Auto headlights can help you see farther at night and in poor driving conditions.
- A new headlight from 1A Auto can make you more visible to other traffic during heavy rain or wintry weather.
- 1. The ball and sockets fit very tightly. If the installer is not careful the sockets can be broken. To prevent this take 2 precautions. First, make sure the headlight is nice and warm before installation. This gives the plastic more flexibility. You could even use a hair drier heat the three sockets. Second, apply a small amount of lubricant to the socket on the vehicle. Vaseline will work fine for this. This will allow you to put it together with less force.
2. The second problem has been remedied on our lights but there are still some manufacturers who have not corrected the problem. It was a design problem carried over from the Chrysler design. The inside of the ball and socket was open and if pushed too hard during installation the ball could be shoved all the way through the socket. This made the lights impossible to aim and they would shake during operation. To correct this, our manufacturer has filled the hole that existed in the original design.1. Unplug the headlight bulb from the harness.
2. Give a good push from the top rear where the top ball and socket is attached. This should break away the top socket from the ball.
3. From the outside of the vehicle tilt the light forward and pull to remove.
4. In the past there have been two problems when installing these lights. 5. Install the upper ball and socket first. Once it is properly seated, line up the two lower sockets.
6. To attach the lower ball and sockets you want to put pressure on the very edge near the bottom corners of the light.
7. Once you get the light back in we recommend installing a new light bulb. Some of our lights will have bulbs but they are used for testing only. If you do use a bulb that comes with our light you should re-coat the O-ring seal on the bulb with some silicone or die-electric lubricant to ensure it is sealing well.
- Installation of these Grand Cherokee headlights is rather easy when you know what to look for. This headlight does not use hardware such as screws or nuts and bolts to install. It uses 3 ball and sockets, 2 on the bottom of the light and 1 on the
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- Note: DO NOT TOUCH the bulbs- the oil from your fingers will burn into the light and foul your bulb.
- Clean with rubbing alcohol and a soft cloth if the bulbs do get touched.
Remove the side marker light
- Use your No. 2 Torx screwdriver to remove the screws securing the side marker light.
- Pull the headlight out.
- Unplug the harness.
- Clean the studs the headlight assembly with a wire brush.
- Spray with penetrating oil.
Install the new headlight assembly
- Plug in the harness.
- Clip the new headlight back into place.
- Screw the side marker light assembly back into place with your No. 2 Torx screwdriver.
How-to Video:(05:08 min)
- Penetrating Oil
- Wire Brush
- Number 2 Torx driver
Materials, Fluids, and Supplies
Torx Drivers & Sockets
- 1993-1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee (3 Piece) Headlight, Corner Light, and Parking Light Kit Passenger Side
Part #: 1ALHT00009
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.