1993-1994 Ford Explorer 4 Wheel Drive Front ABS Sensor & Harness Pair1AERK00124-518248
- Quantity: Pair
This part replaces:
- OE # F3TZ2C204BA
- Dorman 970-016
- Standard Motor Products ALS171
A bad or malfunctioning ABS sensor or harness can cause an ABS light to illuminate on your instrument panel, and store an ABS diagnostic error code. If your ABS wiring harness is corroded or damaged it will prevent your ABS sensor, and ABS system from working properly.
- Comes as a Pair
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) Front
- Includes ABS Sensors & Harnesses
- Correct connectors and clips for easy replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacements
- 100% factory tested
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our warehouse. This electrical item is not returnable, it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1993-1994 Ford Explorer 4 Wheel Drive Front ABS Sensor & Harness Pair
- 1993-1994 Mazda Navajo 4 Wheel Drive Front ABS Sensor & Harness Pair
Part #: 1AERK00124
Ships in 1-3 Business Days. Delivery times vary.
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.