1992-1996 Toyota Camry Sedan Power Window Regulator with Motor Rear Door Pair1AWRK00035
- Operation: Power
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) REAR DOORS
- Designed and manufactured overseas
- Direct bolt on
- Includes power window motors already assembled as shown
- Offered as an alternative to our high quality aftermarket power window regulators
- Fits 4 door sedan models only
Please Note: We are committed to offering the absolute best value for our customers. If you want a highest quality window regulator at a great price, please see our other "High Quality" window regulator listings. If price is your main concern, we are offering this economy style window regulator as well. It is the same one that most internet sellers are offering. While this window regulator is a good replacement, it is not backed by the same warranty as our high quality regulator.
- This repair is easier than you may think. You'll find our installation videos helpful. In our experience removing and replacing the door panel is the most involved step in the repair. On most vehicles this only requires removing a few screws and push in clips.
- You'll get a great feeling of accomplishment after you complete this repair knowing you saved money,and you didn't have to give up your car for a day at the repair shop. Your passengers and other drivers will be amazed.
- 1A Auto will refund you with no hassle, if this Window regulator does not fit the application stated.
- You can use your existing hardware and wiring harnesses. This Regulator will install just as your original does. Save time and money.
- Be confident this part will work right. Every regulator is tested after assembly to make sure all mechanisms are working correctly.
- It is important that your new regulator works for a long period of time. The design of this regulator is tested to withstand 10,000 cycles. That is enough to raise and lower your window 3 times per day for 9 years.
- Nothing is more frustrating than taking your car apart and finding the part you purchased does not fit. You want the part to fit. This design is test fit on an actual door. When you install it, you will have no issues.
- Windows that don't work can be frustrating. They can also hurt your vehicles value. An inoperable window could mean $200-$500 discounted off a dealer trade value or asking price.
- Some shops and dealers charge more for parts and repairs when they think you don't know what is involved. Now you can get the value you deserve. Knowing what this repair entails can be the difference between the value of doing it yourself, or the pain of a costly repair bill.
1 Year Warranty
This item is backed by a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty. In the event this item should fail during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Removing the Door Panel
- Use a screwdriver to pry off the door handle bezel
- Use a screwdriver to pry off the power window switch
- Disconnect the power window switch
- Remove the plug underneath the window switch
- Remove the Phillips head screw under the plug
- Remove the Phillips head screw underneath the door grip
- Press in the center of the door panel pins
- Remove the door panel pins with a screwdriver or by hand
- Slide a putty knife in between the door panel and the door
- Undo the door panel clips
- Pull off the door panel
Removing the Window Regulator
- Carefully pull back the water shield by hand
- Remove the 10mm bolts from the window
- Slide the window up
- Hold the window in place with painterâ€™s tape
- Remove the regulator rail nuts and the window motor nuts with a 10mm socket
- Disconnect the window motor wire
- Remove the cable from the tab using a screwdriver
- Pull out the regulator
Installing the New Regulator
- Attach the cable clip from the old regulator to the new regulator cable
- Slide the regulator into place
- Push the window out in order to position the regulator
- Start the middle regulator rail nut
- Hold the window motor wire aside
- Start one of the window motor nuts
- Connect the window motor wire
- Connect the remaining nuts
- Tighten the window motor nuts
- Push the cable clip into place
- Tighten the regulator rail nuts
Reattaching the Window
- Remove the painter's tape
- Slowly lower the window into place
- Reconnect the window bolts
- Reconnect the power window switch wire
- Test that the window moves smoothly up and down
Reinstalling the Door Panel
- Disconnect the power window switch wire
- Pull the water shield into place
- Put the door panel into place
- Reconnect the power window switch wire
- Insert the power window switch
- Insert the door panel pins
- Insert the door panel screws
- Reattach the door panel screw plug
- Reattach the door handle bezel
How-to Video:(10:47 min)
- Painter's Tape
- Socket Extensions
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
- Phillips Head Screwdriver
- 10mm Socket
- Putty Knife
- 10mm Wrench
Materials, Fluids, and Supplies
Ratchets & Related
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
Wrenches - Metric
- 1992-1996 Toyota Camry Sedan Power Window Regulator with Motor Rear Door Pair
Part #: 1AWRK00035
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.