1992-1993 Pontiac Sunbird Ignition Coil & Module for L4 2.0L (8th Vin Digit H)1AECI00061
This part replaces:
- OE # 10457075
- HOLLANDER 610-02783
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS DR-44
The ignition coil pack is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil pack, if one coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
This Ignition Coil pack features the following specifications:
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: D-553, 1103872, 1103905, 10457075, 01103905
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Module is an integral part of coil
- Fits the following Pontiac 4 cylinder engines as listed:
- L4 2.0L
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1992-1993 Pontiac Sunbird Ignition Coil & Module for L4 2.0L (8th Vin Digit H)
Part #: 1AECI00061
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.