1992-1993 Chrysler New Yorker Fuel Injector (Set of 6) for V6 3.3L1AEEK00109
- Quantity: Set of 6
This replacement fuel injector SET is just what you need to get your vehicle in good running condition again!
- Comes as a SET of 6
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part number: 4612176
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacements
- 100% factory tested
Some symptoms of a bad fuel injector are: Stalling, hard starting, hesitation on acceleration, as well as a possible service engine light, and error code.
Your Engine size can usually be found on a white sticker in the engine compartment near the radiator. If needed, your VIN code is the 8th digit of your vehicles Vehicle Identification number. The VIN can be found on the bottom driver side corner of the windshield and on your registration. Some refer to the VIN code as the Serial Number.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our warehouse. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1992-1993 Chrysler New Yorker Fuel Injector (Set of 6) for V6 3.3L
- 1992-1993 Chrysler Town & Country Fuel Injector (Set of 6)
- 1992-1993 Dodge Caravan Fuel Injector (Set of 6) for V6 3.3L
- 1992-1993 Dodge Dynasty Fuel Injector (Set of 6) for V6 3.3L
- 1992-1993 Dodge Grand Caravan Fuel Injector (Set of 6) for V6 3.3L
- 1992-1993 Plymouth Grand Voyager Fuel Injector (Set of 6) for V6 3.3L
- 1992-1993 Plymouth Voyager Fuel Injector (Set of 6) for V6 3.3L
Part #: 1AEEK00109
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.