1991-1995 Dodge Grand Caravan Front ABS Sensor with Harness Driver Side1AZWH00042
This part replaces:
- OE # 4509213, 4683057
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS ALS1420
This replacement ABS (Anti-Lock Brake) Sensor with harness is just what you need to get your vehicle's ABS system in good operating condition again!
A bad, corroded, frayed, or malfunctioning ABS sensor can cause an ABS light to illuminate on your instrument panel, and store an ABS diagnostic error code. If your ABS sensor or wiring harness is corroded or damaged it will prevent your ABS sensor, and ABS system from working properly.
- Fits LH (Driver) Side FRONT WHEEL
- Includes Harness with Plugs
- Correct connectors and wire length
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 4509213, 4683057
- Direct replacement
- 100% electrically factory tested
- Plugs into existing body mounted ABS harness
- No Splicing needed
- Fits both FWD (Front Wheel Drive) & AWD (All Wheel Drive) Models
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our warehouse.
This electrical item is not returnable, it is only eligible for exchange.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1991-1995 Chrysler Town & Country Front ABS Sensor with Harness Driver Side
- 1991-1995 Dodge Caravan Front ABS Sensor with Harness Driver Side
- 1991-1995 Dodge Grand Caravan Front ABS Sensor with Harness Driver Side
- 1991-1995 Plymouth Grand Voyager Front ABS Sensor with Harness Driver Side
- 1991-1995 Plymouth Voyager Front ABS Sensor with Harness Driver Side
Part #: 1AZWH00042
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.