1990-1993 Nissan Pathfinder O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 3.0L1AEOS00109
This part replaces:
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS SG445
- OE # 2269088G01
- Direct Fit
- Correct Connector No cutting or splicing
- Correct wire length (70.75 Inches)
- Upstream Sensor
- used on models that do not use a downstream (monitor) sensor
- 3 wire configuration
- 3 terminal configuration
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 2269088G01, 22690 88G01
- Built and tested to strict quality control standards
Note: For clarification purposes:
- Upstream location is between the catalytic converter and the engine
- Downstream location is between the catalytic converter and the tailpipe
If you have a bad O2 sensor causing your vehicle to run poorly or fail an emission test then this is the part for you.
Note: You may be required to reset the vehicle’s computer after installation of this part.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1990-1993 Nissan D21 Hardbody Pickup O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 3.0L
- 1990-1993 Nissan Pathfinder O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 3.0L
Part #: 1AEOS00109
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.