1990-1993 Honda Accord Vehicle Speed Sensor for L4 2.2L1ATRS00001
This part replaces:
- Dorman 911-750
- Standard Motor Products SC137
If you have had trouble with your Honda Accord or Acura speedometer working improperly or reading wrong then you may need a new vehicle speed sensor.
Our speed sensors are 100% tested to make sure they are working properly at our factory. Random tests are conducted for operating temperatures from -4 to +482 degrees Fahrenheit, proper function to over 60,000 miles, and extreme weather from 250 to -4 degrees Fahrenheit. If any sensors fail these tests the whole batch is destroyed. This ensures the sensor you receive will work properly.
- Internal parts and plug imported from Japan
- Brand new component with correct plug and wiring
- Mounts on transmission
- Tells computer how fast vehicle is traveling
- 100% tested by manufacturer
- Direct replacement for standard or automatic transmissions
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 78410-SY0-003, 78410-SM4-003, 78410-SR7-003
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1990-1993 Honda Accord Vehicle Speed Sensor for L4 2.2L
Part #: 1ATRS00001
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.