1990-1991 Ford F150 Truck Fuel Pump & Sending Unit Module for 19 Gallon Driver Side Tank with Fuel Injection1AFPU00280
This part replaces:
- SPECTRA PREMIUM TNKSP39B1H
New Replacement Fuel Pump & Sending Unit Module. Made to the OE specifications.
This Fuel Pump & Sending Unit Module fits F-150, F-250, and F-350 trucks that have 19 Gallon LH tank and fuel injected engines.
- Fits in the LH (Driver Side) Midship Mounted Fuel Tank
- Replaces dealer part numbers: F4TZ 9A407 P , F4TZ9A407P, E7TZ 9275 J, E7TZ9275J, E7TZ 9H307 BA, E7TZ9H307BA
- For truck models with:
- Gasoline engine
- Fuel injection
- 19 Gallon Gas Tank
- Module Includes:
- Fuel pump
- Sending unit
- Lock Ring
- Lock Ring Gasket
- Does not fit the rear 19 gallon gas tank that mounts behind the rear axle assy
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1990-1991 Ford F150 Truck Fuel Pump & Sending Unit Module for 19 Gallon Driver Side Tank with Fuel Injection
- 1990-1991 Ford F250 Truck Fuel Pump & Sending Unit Module for with Fuel Injection 19 Gallon Tank Driver Side
- 1990-1991 Ford F350 Truck Fuel Pump & Sending Unit Module for with Fuel Injection 19 Gallon Tank Driver Side
Part #: 1AFPU00280
- Ships in 1-3 Business Days. Delivery times vary.
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.