1989-1997 Mercury Cougar Mirror Pair Power with Molding Provision1AMRP00651
- Operation: Power
- Quantity: Pair
This part replaces:
- OE # E9WY 17682 B
- OE # E9WY 17682 A
These replacement mirrors are just what you need to get your Ford Thunderbird or Mercury Cougar in good looking form again!
These mirrors feature the following specifications:
- Includes Both LH (Driver's Side) & RH (Passenger's Side)
- Power mirrors
- Sail mount design - Mount in the corners of the doors
- Replaces dealer part number: E9WY17682B, E9WY17682A
- Injection molded black plastic housings
- Can be painted by the buyer to any color desired or installed as is
- Has provision for 1-1/2" chrome moulding on bottom of mirror housings
- Direct replacement mirrors
- Built to strict quality control standards
Note: We have noticed that there are many inferior quality mirrors on the market. We have researched other mirror manufacturers and are only selling what we believe to be the highest quality, best fitting, aftermarket mirrors available. So don't be fooled by cheaper made imitation mirrors. Go with superior quality!
These Ford Thunderbird or Mercury Cougar mirrors make great replacements and have substantial cost savings over the dealer units.
- These mirrors will only work for vehicles with these exact options. If you do not have the options listed, these mirrors may not function properly.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1989-1997 Ford Thunderbird Mirror Pair Power with Molding Provision
- 1989-1997 Mercury Cougar Mirror Pair Power with Molding Provision
Part #: 1AMRP00651
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.