1989-1997 Ford Thunderbird Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Passenger Side (excluding Auto Leveling) (Moog)1ASLF00155
This part replaces:
- OE # F5SZ 3078 A
- MOOG AMGK80055
MOOG K80055 [FRONT LOWER CONTROL ARM with BALL JOINT] RH
This Moog brand replacement Front LOWER control arm with ball joint is just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits RH (Passenger Side) FRONT LOWER
- Replaces dealer part numbers: F5SZ 3078 A, F5SZ3078A
- Includes ball joint already installed
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Does not fit models with electronic suspension (Auto Leveling)
Worn control arm bushings & ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints or control arms with our quality replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint or bushings, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1989-1997 Ford Thunderbird Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Passenger Side (excluding Auto Leveling) (Moog)
- 1989-1997 Mercury Cougar Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Passenger Side (excluding Auto Leveling) (Moog)
Part #: 1ASLF00155
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
Brand #: AMGK80055
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.