1989-1997 Ford Thunderbird Front Upper Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver Side1ASFU00023
- Side Location: Driver Side
This part replaces:
- OE # F3SZ 3085 A
- HOLLANDER 511-00968L
- DORMAN 520-249
This replacement front upper control arm is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits LH (Driver Side) FRONT UPPER
- Includes new ball joint and inner bushings
- Replaces dealer part numbers: E9SZ-3085-A, F3SZ-3085-A, E9SZ3085A, F3SZ3085A
- Control arm is new, not remanufactured or refurbished
Worn ball joints or loose rear bushings can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged front upper control arm with the loose bushings or worn ball joints with our high quality all in one replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint on a control arm, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint and bushings for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible. This will ensure proper tracking and even tire wear.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1989-1997 Ford Thunderbird Front Upper Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver Side
- 1989-1997 Mercury Cougar Front Upper Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver Side