1988-92 Chevy Camaro Pontiac Firebird Brake Pad & Rotor Kit - 1ABFS000391ABFS00039
- Brake Pad Friction Material: Semi-Metallic
Hearing squeaking noises from the wheels? This may be the wear tabs on the brake shoes saying, "it is time for replacement." Aging brakes can also result in a pulsation from the brake pedal or long stopping distances. Brakes should be inspected every 10,000 miles or any time the tires are removed. They may need frequent replacement such as every 20,000 miles if used in stop and go traffic. Brakes can last longer if the vehicle is used primarily for long highway trips.
- Includes 2 front rotors & a front brake pad set
- Pads are Semi-Metallic
- Fits Driver & Passenger Side Front
- Rotors with 5 lugs
- Semi-Metallic brake pads
- Direct replacements
- Rotor Outside Diameter: 10 1/2 Inches
- Fits models with 2 Piston Aluminum Calipers
This front brake pad & rotor kit makes a great replacement and has an excellent value over the price of dealer brake pads & rotors.
The rotors do not include wheel bearings or seals.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Wear and Tear
This item is backed by a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under its intended use. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1988-1992 Chevy Camaro Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Semi-Metallic for Models with Aluminum Dual Piston Calipers & 10.5" Diameter Rotor
- 1988-1992 Pontiac Firebird Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Semi-Metallic for Models with Aluminum Dual Piston Calipers & 10.5" Diameter Rotor
Part #: 1ABFS00039
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.