1987-1996 Dodge Dakota Regular Cab Front Window Glass Run Channel Seal Pair1AWSK00251-374630
- Quantity: Pair
This Dodge Dakota window run channel weatherstrip PAIR are great replacements. They are made to look, function, and last like the originals. This weatherstrip seal PAIR fits into the channel groove
of the doors that the windows slide up and down in. They cover the tops and back sides and help make a tight seal when the windows are in the up position.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (driver) & RH (passenger) side FRONT DOORS
- Replaces dealer part number: 55074936, 55074937
- Top and back side inside window channel
- Commonly called "Upper Glass Run" by Dodge
- Built to strict quality control standards
Correct for Standard & Club Cab only
- Does not fit Crew Cab or Convertible models
Note: This PAIR will do both front doors. If you want to do only one front door, please see our single listing.
These channels may require minor trimming. They need to be narrowed where they meet the rear of the window sweeps as they go down in to the door.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1987-1996 Dodge Dakota Regular Cab Front Window Glass Run Channel Seal Pair
- 1987-1996 Dodge Dakota Club Cab Front Window Glass Run Channel Seal Pair