1987-1996 Dodge Dakota Front Window Glass Run Channel Seal for Standard & Club Cab Models Passenger Side1AWSD00466
This part replaces:
- Partslink CH1394106
- OE # 55074936
This Dodge Dakota window run channel weatherstrip is a great replacement. It is made to look, function, and last like the originals. This weatherstrip seal fits into the channel groove of the door
that the window slides up and down in. It covers the top and back side and helps to make a tight seal when the window is in the up position.
- Fits the RH (passenger) side FRONT DOOR
- Replaces dealer part number: 55074936
- Top and back side inside window channel
- Commonly called "Upper Glass Run" by Dodge
- Built to strict quality control standards
Correct for Standard & Club Cab only
- Does not fit Crew Cab or Convertible models
Note: This is for one weatherstrip that will do one front door. If you want to do both front doors, please see our PAIR listing.
These channels may require minor trimming. They need to be narrowed where they meet the rear of the window sweeps as they go down in to the door.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1987-1996 Dodge Dakota Front Window Glass Run Channel Seal for Standard & Club Cab Models Passenger Side