1987-1990 Jeep Wrangler Outer Tie Rod End at Steering Knuckle Driver Side1ASTE00068
- Location: at Steering Knuckle
- Location: Outer
- Side Location: Driver Side
This part replaces:
- OE # 52002541
[OUTER TIE ROD END - DRIVER SIDE] Connects at Steering Knuckle
This Outer Connecting Tie Rod End on Driver Side is just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits LH (Driver Side) OUTER
- Fits between long adjusting sleeve and steering knuckle (See attached diagram)
- Replaces dealer part number: 52002541
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
When installed correctly and an alignment performed, this tie rod end could also reduce uneven tire wear.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1987-1990 Jeep Wrangler Outer Tie Rod End at Steering Knuckle Driver Side
Part #: 1ASTE00068
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.