1987-1990 Jeep Wrangler Tie Rod Adjusting Sleeve at Steering Knuckle (Moog)1ASSL00043
- Location: at Steering Knuckle
- Brands: Moog
This part replaces:
- OE # 52002700
- MOOG AMGDS1051S
MOOG DS1051S [TIE ROD ADJUSTING SLEEVE] at Steering Knuckle End
This Moog brand Tie Rod Adjusting Sleeve at pitman arm end is just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Is longest of Adjusting Sleeves
Connects Between LH Steering Knuckle and the tie rod connecting to the Passenger Side Connecting Rod(See attached diagram)
- Replaces dealer part number: 52002700
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Commonly called "Adjusting Tube" by Jeep
When installed correctly and an alignment performed, this tie rod adjusting sleeve could also reduce uneven tire wear.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1987-1990 Jeep Wrangler Tie Rod Adjusting Sleeve at Steering Knuckle (Moog)
Part #: 1ASSL00043
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
Brand #: AMGDS1051S
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.