1993 Toyota 4Runner Front CV Axle Shaft Pair1AACS00009
Guaranteed to Fit
1993 Toyota 4Runner
- Location: Front
- Quantity: Pair
These axle shafts are new, aftermarket parts. They are just what you need to get your vehicle back in good working order!
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part number: 4343035012, 43430-35012
- Approximate Dimensions:
- Height: 6.375 inches
- Length: 29.5 inches
- Width: 6.375 inches
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement for vehicles with 4WD
Features & Benefits of each NEW CV (Constant Velocity) axle shaft:
- 100% Neoprene Boots for excellent Ozone resistance. - Eliminates cracking; a leading cause for failure of CV boots
- 3% moly grease. - Provides excellent high temperature and extreme pressure characteristics which extends the life of the joint
- Splines rolled 100%. - Guarantees proper installation of axle into mating hub and transmission eliminating installation hassle
- Threads rolled 100%. - Guarantees proper installation of axle nut eliminating installation hassle
Note: This is for TWO axle shaft assemblies. If you need a single unit, please see our other listings.
Axle shafts may need replacing for a variety of different reasons. On vehicles that do heavy work or endure other extreme use you can actually break an axle or strip the splines or teeth. More often the CV joint wears out causing noises and vibration while accelerating or turning.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1986-1995 Toyota 4Runner Front CV Axle Shaft Pair
- 1986-1995 Toyota Pickup Front CV Axle Shaft Pair
Part #: 1AACS00009
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.