1986-1989 Honda Accord EGR Valve for Models with L4 2.0L Carbureted (engine id A20A1)1AEGR00019
This part replaces:
- OE # 18710-PH4-663
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS EGV549
This Exhaust Gas Recirculation Valve, is an aftermarket replacement part that has the following specifications:
- Direct Fit
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Includes EGR gasket
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 18710-PH4-663, 18710PH4663, 18710PH4S01, 18710-PH4-S01
- Correct for the following Carbureted Honda engines as listed:
- L4 2.0L (engine ID A20A1)
If your vehicle is running rough or has failed emissions due to a bad EGR valve then this is the part for you.
The EGR valve in your vehicle is a critical part of the emission reduction system on your vehicle. At certain throttle levels the valve allows exhaust gasses to recirculate through the engine combustion process. This process is key in reducing Oxides of Nitrogen emissions.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1986-1989 Honda Accord EGR Valve for Models with L4 2.0L Carbureted (engine id A20A1)
Part #: 1AEGR00019
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.