1986-1988 Ford Ranger Fuel Tank Sending Unit for Super Cab Models with Fuel injection1AFSU00066-377430
This part replaces:
- OE # E8TZ 9H307AA
- Dorman 692-039
- Spectra Premium Industries TNKFG37C
This gas tank sending unit is a new aftermarket replacement part. It is just what you need to bring life back to your fuel gage on your dashboard.
So if your fuel tank sending unit is broken, rusted out, rotted or just plain defective, this is the part for you!
- Replaces dealer part numbers: E8TZ9H307A, E8TZ 9H307 A
- 4 Pin Connection
- Outlets: 2
- Rheostat range (10-80 Ohms)
- Assembly includes:
- Lock Ring
- Lock Ring gasket
- Fits SUPER CAB models with FUEL INJECTION and the following
gas tank capacity as listed:
- 17 Gallon
Does not include fuel pump
- Buyer will need to reuse original fuel pump
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1986-1988 Ford Ranger Fuel Tank Sending Unit for Super Cab Models with Fuel injection
Part #: 1AFSU00066
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.