1986-1987 Mazda B2000 Truck Extended Cab Cutpile 7701-Graphite Complete Carpet MoldedZAICK27066-802434
- Carpet Color: 7701-Graphite
- Material: Cutpile
- Part Type: Molded
Includes Jack Box Material.
Please make sure the carpet fits the floorpan before making any cuts or alterations. Once cut, glued, or altered, the carpet is no longer returnable. Returns for stock colored carpets are accepted, but due to the carpets being custom made to order, they are subject to a 20% restocking fee. If there is a shipping problem or a manufacturer defect, a replacement carpet will be at no additional charge to the customer.
Carpets are custom made to order, and usually take 7-10 business days for you to receive them from the time the order has been placed. Since these are made to order, we unfortunately cannot expedite shipping.
Shipping outside of the continental 48 states will be an additional shipping charge to the customer.
What is Cutpile Carpet?
- This carpet is similar to what is found in most domestic vehicles since ~1974.
- In some cases its pile height is not as high as OEM.
- Our nylon cut pile is constructed from 100% first quality Dupont yarn.
- It is tufted on a 1/8 gauge machine with 14 ounces of yarn per square yard.
- It is dyed using the finest dyes available and tested for ozone humidity fading & light fastness.
Online carpet color samples will give the general idea of the color of the carpet. However, all computer monitors are different, so if you are looking for an exact match to your vehicle, please contact us and we will mail physical color samples to you for comparison. Unfortunately we cannot mail physical color samples internationally at this time.
- Fit Guaranteed.
- Highest quality material used.
- Heat and pressure molded to an original floor pan to ensure exact fit.
- Unless otherwise specified, most carpets come uncut, and buyer will need to cut holes as needed.
- Heelpad is included for vehicles that original came with one attached to their carpet.
- Frequently Asked Questions and Addition Information.
- Carpet Installation PDF.
- Please make sure the carpet fits the floor pan before making any cuts or alterations. If you have any questions, it is best to contact us before altering the carpet, as it is not returnable if altered.
- The first thing to do when preparing to install a carpet is to remove it from the box and let the carpet sit for about 24 hours, preferably in a warm area. This will allow the carpet to retake its molded shape.
- When test fitting it into the vehicle you'll likely notice that there will be additional material on the sides. That's completely normal, you'll need to trim it to the desired width.
- If a hole is needing to be cut for seats, console, etc, it is always best to start with a small slice as a test fit. Slices can be easily taped back together if they are in the wrong spot, holes cannot.
- Never use the old carpet as a template for the new one. It is fine to reference it, but it should not be your guide for cutting.
1 Year Warranty
This item is backed by a 1 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1986-1987 Mazda B2000 Truck Extended Cab Cutpile 7701-Graphite Complete Carpet Molded
Part #: ZAICK27066
Ships in 1-3 Business Days. Delivery times vary.
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.