1985-1988 Ford Ranger Fuel Tank Sending Unit for Standard Cab Models with Fuel injection Driver Side1AFSU00065
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 692-111
- OE # E5TZ 9275 M
- SPECTRA PREMIUM TNKFG37B
This gas tank sending unit is a new aftermarket replacement part. It is just what you need to bring life back to your fuel gage on your dashboard.
So if your fuel tank sending unit is broken, rusted out, rotted or just plain defective, this is the part for you!
- LH (Driver side)
- Replaces dealer part numbers: E5TZ 9275 M, E5TZ 9275 M, E8TZ9H307BA, E8TZ 9H307 BA
- 4 Pin Connection
- Outlets: 2
- Rheostat range (10-80 Ohms)
- Assembly includes:
- Lock Ring
- Lock Ring gasket
- Fits Standard CAB models with FUEL INJECTION and the following
gas tank capacity as listed:
- 17 Gallon
Does not include fuel pump
- Buyer will need to reuse original fuel pump
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1985-1988 Ford Ranger Fuel Tank Sending Unit for Standard Cab Models with Fuel injection Driver Side
Part #: 1AFSU00065
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.