1982-1992 Chevy Camaro Inner Tie Rod End Driver or Passenger Side1ASTE00003
Your inner tie rod end connects to the center link. Typically it connects the center link to the tie rod sleeve and outer tie rod end. Over time the greasable joint can wear causing loose connections and a sloppy steering feel.
- Fits either driver or passenger side
- Comes as shown with greasable joint
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible.
When installed correctly and an alignment performed, this tie rod end could also reduce uneven tire wear.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1982-1992 Chevy Camaro Inner Tie Rod End Driver or Passenger Side
- 1982-1992 Pontiac Firebird Inner Tie Rod End Driver or Passenger Side
- 1982-1992 Pontiac Trans Am Inner Tie Rod End Driver or Passenger Side
Part #: 1ASTE00003
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.