1982-1992 Chevy Camaro T-Top Weatherstrip Seal Kit1AWSK00110
This Aftermarket replacement weatherstrip kit includes the following pieces:
- T-Top Roofrail Seals: Seal the perimeter of the T-Top, and the front/rear of the side glass to the body of the car.
- T-Top Out Edge Seals: Seal the outer edges of the T-tops to the side glass.
- Door Seals: Seal the back, bottom, and front of the doors to the body of the vehicle.
- Hatch Seal: Seals the Hatch to the body of the vehicle.
- Triangle Seals: The seals that attach to the triangles on top of the door
If your weatherstripping is causing leaks allowing damaging rain in, then this weatherstrip kit is for you. Why not replace your old, hardened, rotted seal with this new, ready to install weatherstrip set.
NOTE: Some 82-92 Camaros and Firebirds were converted to t-top cars after they left the factory by a company called Cars and Concepts (C&C). These aftermarket t-tops are not interchangeable with the stock ones and require different weatherstripping. To determine which top style you have, remove one of the tops and measure the side that tucks into the center support section of the roof. Factory, or Fisher, tops will be 30 1/4" while the C&C tops will only be 28" long. 1A Auto does NOT stock or carry the replacement C&C weatherstripping.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Removing the Trim Panels
- Remove the two Phillips head screws from the rear trim panel
- Remove the Phillips head screw from the front trim panel
- Pull off the trim panels
Removing the T-Top Seals
- Pull out the plastic pins from the seal with a screwdriver
- Use a heat gun to release the glue
- Begin pulling off the seal, keeping it in one piece if it will be reused
- Remove the 10mm bolt from the headliner
- Pull the headliner down
- Use a putty knife and screwdriver to loosen the seal as necessary
- Remove the 7mm bolt from the windshield pillar corner
- Removing the seal from the roof and windshield pillar
- Use a heat gun and putty knife or screwdriver to clean up any remaining glue and dirt
How-to Video:(07:03 min)
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
- Phillips Head Screwdriver
- Heat Gun
- Putty Knife
- 10mm Wrench
- 7mm Wrench
Screwdrivers & Related
Wrenches - Metric
- 1982-1992 Chevy Camaro T-Top Weatherstrip Seal Kit
- 1982-1992 Pontiac Firebird T-Top Weatherstrip Seal Kit
- 1982-1992 Pontiac Trans Am T-Top Weatherstrip Seal Kit
Part #: 1AWSK00110
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.