1982-1992 Pontiac Firebird T-Top Plastic Hatch Drip Edge Weatherstrip Seal Pair1AWSK00249
- Quantity: Pair
This is new Camaro or Firebird 82-92 T-Top Weatherstrip molded Plastic hatch strip or drip edge seal set. These are the pieces that attach to the t-top outer edge and overlaps the window. If yours seal is missing, torn or dry rotted from age, then this kit is what you need.
- Sold as a PAIR
- 2 Seals to replace outer hatch seal drip edge
- Direct replacement
- Closest to the original seals in the aftermarket
- Replaces OE part numbers: 10198352, 20453467
- PLEASE NOTE: Seals made in PLASTIC. Please see 1AWSK00248 for Rubber replacements
The RED strip on molding is an adhesive strip used to help secure and seal once installed
NOTE: Some 82-92 Camaros and Firebirds were converted to t-top cars after they left the factory by a company called Cars and Concepts (C&C). These aftermarket t-tops are not interchangeable with the stock ones and require different weatherstripping. To determine which top style you have, remove one of the tops and measure the side that tucks into the center support section of the roof. Factory, or Fisher, tops will be 30 1/4" while the C&C tops will only be 28" long. 1A Auto does NOT stock or carry the replacement C&C weatherstripping.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1982-1992 Chevy Camaro T-Top Plastic Hatch Drip Edge Weatherstrip Seal Pair
- 1982-1992 Pontiac Firebird T-Top Plastic Hatch Drip Edge Weatherstrip Seal Pair
- 1982-1992 Pontiac Trans Am T-Top Plastic Hatch Drip Edge Weatherstrip Seal Pair
Part #: 1AWSK00249
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.