1980-1988 American Motors Eagle 11/16" Bore Clutch Master Cylinder (w/o Reservoir)1ACMC00044
This part replaces:
- OE # 3238951, J3238951
- DORMAN CM39516
This clutch master cylinder is just what you need to get your clutch functioning properly again. Some symptoms of a failing clutch master are soft / inconsistent pedal feel, clutch disengagement issues, and fluid leakage.
- 100% New Assembly
- Not remanufactured
- No core charge
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 3238951, J3238951
- Bore Size: 11/16"
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Bench tested prior to leaving the factory
- Does NOT include Reservoir
This clutch master cylinder makes a great replacement and has good cost savings over a dealer unit!
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1980-1988 American Motors Eagle 11/16" Bore Clutch Master Cylinder (w/o Reservoir)