1978-1980 Chevy El Camino Upper Molded Dash Pad Cover with Single Center Speaker Perforation1AIDC00007
Our New vacuum formed plastic dash caps are a great solution. They are designed to easily install over dry, cracked and faded originals. When properly installed they look great and are very hard to tell from original.
- Fits upper section of dash only
- Material-Laminated with a UV resistant material
- Flexibility-Made from a versatile plastic that allows almost rubber like flexibility.
- Finish-Dull Sheen to minimize glare
- Grain-matches your original
- Comes with adhesive and installation instructions
- Made in the USA
- Correct for cars that have one speaker that is centered in the middle of the dash (CS)
Molded in Black. Customer can paint to match. We recommend SEM brand vinyl paints.
This interior replacement dash pad cap is a breakthrough for the aftermarket and is perfect for any auto or truck restoration project! When properly installed they look great and it is very hard to tell the difference.
48 States Only:
Due to shipping restrictions, we can only ship this to a physical address within the Continental U.S. (48 States).
This item typically takes 7-10 days for the customer to receive.
2 Year Warranty
This item is backed by a 2 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1978-1980 Chevy El Camino Upper Molded Dash Pad Cover with Single Center Speaker Perforation
- 1978-1980 Chevy Malibu Upper Molded Dash Pad Cover with Single Center Speaker Perforation
- 1978-1980 Chevy Monte Carlo Upper Molded Dash Pad Cover with Single Center Speaker Perforation
- 1978-1980 GMC Caballero Upper Molded Dash Pad Cover with Single Center Speaker Perforation
Part #: 1AIDC00007
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.